Eh-team Menu

28 March 2011

Noosa Trip

  So last Friday I got asked if I would like a hotel in Noosaville for $11.  One of my co-workers got it on a online bargain site, but she couldn't make it.  So Barb & I drove the 90minutes up to Noosaville Saturday after she finished work.  We spent some time in the pool and then had a lovely dinner out in Noosaville
View photos

  On Sunday we went into Noosa Heads.  We had breakfast at the Surf club and then walked to Noosa National Park.  We walked the 6.9km out along the ocean and then back through the forest.  It was a bit overcast and rained occasionally, but the temperature was just lovely.  We stopped at the Surf club again on the way back for dinner.

  We got home at about 7pm.  Tired from our hike we were in bed by 8:30pm


I've got more Noosa Trip photos up at the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment