Eh-team Menu

12 January 2010

Alive in NZ

I'm writing this from the Auckland, New Zealand airport.  The flight went well.  On the Edmonton -> San Francisco leg I got an upgrade to Premium Economy, which means slightly more leg room.  I also had no one in the seat beside me either.  Again on the San Francisco -> Auckland flight there was no one beside me, so you get the wee bit extra room to stretch out in.  As luck would have it, both of my flights so far have been early which means less time in plane and more time in airports.  Barb's flight from Vancouver should be arriving here in about 15 minutes or so.

This morning I saw the moon rise over the south Pacific ocean.  It was a bright red sliver in the darkness. Very pretty.

One of the movies I saw last night had scenes from the San Fran airport.  It was a bit odd to see an airport onscreen that I was at a few hours earlier.

BTW, the laptop and camera both made it to SFO in one piece.  (Well actually four pieces, but the started off in four pieces so everything is OK)

No comments:

Post a Comment