- got strapped to a spine board several times
- facial burns lighting a BBQ
- crashed my bicycle into a car
- got shot with a gun in a mall parking lot
- got hit over the head with a pool cue in a bar fight
- fell down the stairs drunk
- got paralyzed by a falling cylinder at work
- got kicked in the kneecap by a horse.
It was kind fun pretending to be hurt. The easiest one was the bar fight because I was unconscious. Plus, I made $60.
In the real world I Barb & I went to the Mother's Day run & walk. I ran the 8km in 1:02:47. Barb did the walk. I didn't really train much for it and now I hurt. The race course was here (Opens Google Earth)
I have started a new enterprise since this job hunting thing isn't going so well. I've been making custom keyboards in a Steampunk style. The first two items are now up on Ebay. The website is at babbage.eh-team.net.